Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot Frank’s Red Hot Recipe
buffalo chicken dip crock pot frank’s red hot is a mouth-watering, easy to make dip that you can put in your crock pot for a quick and easy meal. This dip is perfect for game days, parties, or any other get-togethers. You can serve it with tortilla chips or celery sticks for a delicious and nutritious meal. This buffalo chicken dip recipe is simple, quick, and easy with only 5 ingredients and can be made in the microwave, oven, Instant Pot, or slow cooker! Just add Franks RedHot® and the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker and go back to doing more important things.
Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
From flovie 13 years ago
- 20 minutes to make
This robust and creamy dip features the great flavor of Buffalo chicken wings without all the mess!
- Feel free to use any of the below tags. Click one to add it.
- Add items to your shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
- To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
- Tip: This dip can be kept warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot on the buffet table.
People Who Like This Dish 1
How To Make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
FIRST STEP: Using a large pan, place frozen chicken breasts inside. Cover with water and boil on HIGH about 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked .
SECOND STEP: In a large bowl/crockpot, mix 1 package of cream cheese, ranch dressing, Red Hot Sauce, and cheddar cheese.
THIRD STEP: When chicken is fully cooked, shred with a fork and toss into bowl/crockpot with other ingredients.
FOURTH STEP: Heat in a crockpot for about thirty minutes and youll have the yummiest dip! Serve with veggies, chips, or crackers. To make it spicier, add more Red Hot or to make it less spicy, just add less!
Also Check: Josie’s Chicken And Seafood
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Crock Pot
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese 1/2 cup blue cheese or Ranch salad dressing 1/2 cup crumbled blue or mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup Frank’s REDHOT original or zoysia 2 cans of drained white-colored chicken white meat dollop of sour cream
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese right into a deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
Add salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE twenty minutes or until mixture is heated through stir.
Recipes associated with Franks Redhot Zoysia Chicken Dip
Rating: 5 / 5 – Reviews: 5
Wow, this dip is insane! Love, Love, Like it.
D. Harvey states:
Omg loved the recipe
Scott VanHoose states:
Was initially with all this with a fantastic prepare to test,and also have been hooked since. Ideal for movie time or holiday gatherings. actually that one is ideal for anytime. Wonderful hot from the oven, but better still the next day. 2 thumbs up.
T J Banks states:
This recipe is outstanding! We mixed up and baked it, then offered it but was really better still the following day when reheated.
How To Make This Mac And Cheese Recipe
Full directions are in the printable recipe card below. This is a quick walk through on how to make this easy recipe.
Step 1: Start by adding the cooked chicken to the bottom of the crock pot. Then add the ranch seasoning over the top.
Step 2:Next add in the shredded cheese and cream cheese.
Step 3: Pour in the milk, chicken broth, and buffalo sauce. Stir well to combine.
Step 4: Next cook as directed for 2-3 hours on low.
Step 5: Then about 30 minutes before it is time to serve, cook your pasta as directed on the box in a pot on the stove. Cook until just al dente.
Step 6: Pour the drained pasta into the crockpot and stir it together. Top with green onions and blue cheese crumbles.
Read Also: Hip Hop Chicken And Fish
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip In The Crockpot
This is just an overview the full ingredients and directions are in the recipe card toward the bottom of this post.
Tips For Making Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
If youre short on time, skip cooking the chicken yourself and shred a rotisserie bird instead. Itll save you a lot of time a hassle. However, if you plan on cooking the chicken yourself, I suggest reading up on my preferred method for Baked Chicken Breasts so you dont accidentally dry out the meat.
I used sour cream, garlic salt and onion powder to replicate the flavors and tang that ranch dressing would provide. If you want, you could use 1/2 3/4 cup of store-bought Ranch dressing instead of the sour cream, garlic salt and onion powder.
If youre serving this for a buffet or game day and need to keep it hot, lower the temp of the slow cooker to warm, keep it covered and leave it for your guests to help themselves.
You May Like: Farmland Traditions Chicken Jerky Treats
A Perfect Super Bowl Food
With only 5 ingredients, this crock pot dip is spicy, delicious, and addicting. It is always the first to go at ANY party especially on game day.
Keep it in mind for your next gathering or for Super Bowl Party. Dont forget the crackers and celery! I am sure it will be a hit at your house as much as it is at mine!
What kind of cheese goes best with buffalo chicken?
A lot of people LOVE blue cheese with buffalo chicken but I use cheddar cheese in this recipe. I feel it give this hot dip recipe the right amount of sharpness without the blue cheese flavor that some people dont care for. I havent met a person that doesnt like cheddar cheese!
How long is buffalo chicken dip good for in the refrigerator?
I would keep buffalo chicken dip in the refrigerator for about 3-5 days max. Just heat up in the microwave when you want a treat!
Is freezing leftover buffalo chicken dip a good idea?
Sure! You can freeze leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip in a sealed container. When you want to reheat it, just remove it from the freezer and allow to thaw then add it to the microwave to reheat or into an oven-safe dish.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is our #1 Recipe here on All Things Mamma with over 390,000 shares! Its always a hit! If you like Buffalo Chicken Wings, youll LOVE this easy dip recipe!
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip In A Crock Pot
- It starts with cooked, shredded chicken. You can make the chicken yourself by boiling it in a pot of water until it is cooked. then you shredded the chicken using two forks. Another alternative is using canned chicken. My favorite way to save some time and get lots of flavor is to buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it.
- The shredded chicken goes into the Crock Pot with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce. Place the lid on and let it cook for 3-4 hours on low heat or 1-2 hours on high heat, stirring every 30 minutes or so, until the whole mixture is heated through.
- Youll know its ready when the cream cheese is completely melted and as you stir it everything combines into a super cheesy, creamy, spicy, dip. I like to sprinkle a little extra cheddar on top at the end, place the lid back on, and let it melt over the top before serving.
Youve got lots of choices when it comes to serving your Buffalo Chicken Dip. I set my Crock-Pot on the table and make a big platter of veggies, like bell peppers, celery, and carrots, crackers, and tortilla chips. Then I open the lid and let everyone dig in. I dont think Ive ever had leftovers at the end of the night.
Serve up more amazing crock pot appetizers with these recipes!
Tools used to make the best Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe
Also Check: Top Chews Chicken And Apple Recall
Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
This Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken dip is made with rotisserie chicken, ranch dressing, cream cheese, cheddar and buffalo sauce for a creamy game-day dip.
Hi all! Football season is here and I had to share my latest recipe with you. I am in love with this ultra-creamy recipe, its seriously addicting. If you love buffalo wings then you will LOVE this dip.
I have to admit I often serve bean dips at game day parties. This dip is awesome to change up the menu and can keep warm in the slow cooker the entire game.
I love using a rotisserie chicken in this recipe, the recipe comes together faster and the chicken gives the dip a great flavor.
If you want to cook your own chicken for this recipe you can! Cook about 3 chicken breasts on the stove-top in a skillet or use my slow cooker shredded chicken recipe.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip recipe was actually my very first slow cooker experience. Growing up, my mom never used one, so I never used one. But now, I love using mine.
This easy crockpot buffalo chicken dip recipe gets rave reviews every time I bring it to a party and Im always asked for the recipe some even refer to it as crack dip because its addictive. Luckily I have this lil blog to point people to
You May Like: Large Chicken Coops For 10 Chickens
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot Recipe
This easy Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Crockpot recipe is the perfect party appetizer or game day snack! The dip is made with creamy buffalo chicken and Franks Red Hot sauce, and is perfect for serving with tortilla chips or celery. Deliciously cheesy, spicy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip with Frank’s RedHot sauce is easy to make in a slow cooker, and is keto and low carb! Just add Frank’s RedHot® and the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker and go back to doing more important things.
Ingredients In Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken This recipe was made using shredded poached chicken breasts. Feel free to use leftover chicken, cooked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or canned chicken .
- Cream cheese Full-fat block cream cheese will give the best results.
- Ranch dressing I try not to cook with Dry Ranch Dressing Mix and use the real deal instead. Fortunately, Ive been making this homemade ranch dressing nonstop lately so the swap was no problem. If you dont have any homemade on hand, use your favorite store-bought variety in its place.
- Hot sauce Specifically, Franks RedHot Sauce. The original kind, not the wing sauce.
- Garlic powder and Onion powder In this case, its better to use the concentrated powdered version rather than fresh.
- Cheese For best results, purchase blocks of the cheese and shred them yourself. Pre-shredded cheese that comes in a bag can sometimes clump together.
Read Also: Recipes For Rotisserie Chicken Casseroles
Frank’s Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese cut into chunks
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 2 tbsps chopped green onions
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Calories: 61 calories
How to cook:
How to cook Buffalo Chicken dip in a crock pot?
How do you make buffalo chicken dip in a slow cooker? Mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, sour cream, some of the blue cheese, some of the cheddar, the shredded chicken, and the buffalo wing sauce. Add this to the slow cooker, sprinkle with more cheddar, cover, and cook on LOW for a couple of hours.
How do you make Franks Red Hot Chicken dip?
Is FrankS Redhot Buffalo Chicken dip the best in party food?
What do you put on Buffalo Chicken dip?
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Grab your slow cooker and whip up this delicious Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese. Tender pasta smothered in a cheesy buffalo sauce paired with shredded chicken in every bite. This is a complete meal with just a few ingredients.
If you love buffalo wing flavored recipes, you will definitely want to make this Buffalo hummus for dipping veggies in. Or try out these bite size buffalo chicken meatballs.
Read Also: Chicken Soup In The Crockpot
How To Make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Theres not much prep to this Crockpot chicken wing dip recipe. Unless you count chopping some already cooked chicken, shredding and crumbling some cheese and chopping up a few green onions .
To make this slow cooker dip, first layer the cream cheese on the bottom of the bowl of a slow cooker. Top with chicken, shredded cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, half of the green onions and half of the blue cheese crumbles. Then, sprinkle with garlic salt and onion powder.
Cook the Crockpot buffalo chicken dip on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours or until the cheese has melted. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and garnish with the remaining green onion and the remaining blue cheese, then serve.
Can You Freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yes, you can freeze the left over buffalo dip if you store it in an airtight container. However, I dont like the texture of the dip after it has been frozen and then reheated. I typically just refrigerate any leftover dip and then try to use it in the next three to four days. When Im ready to use it, I just scoop out what I need into a microwave safe bowl and warm that up to use.
Don’t Miss: Recipes For Chicken Tortilla Soup
Variations Of This Recipe
- Ranch ranch dressing is a classic flavor to pair with buffalo chicken, but if youre not a fan, you can omit it, and just add an equal amount of additional sour cream.
- Chicken if youd like a thicker dip, feel free to use up to an additional 1 1.5 cups of shredded chicken.
- Spicier the heat level of this dip is completely up to you, so for a spicier dip, use an extra hot variety.
- Milder conversely, to reduce the heat, use a mild variety.
- Baked while I love the convenience of cooking this dip in the slow cooker, if youd prefer a baked version, check below the full recipe in the chef tips section for all the info.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip & Slow Cooker
Buffalo Chicken Dip: Melted cheese along with chicken, the zing of the blue cheese and the hot sauce is such an amazing combination of flavors! This Buffalo Chicken Dip is so addictively good! Even with the celery sticks and the carrots, this dip is not a healthy option but yes you can have it in while. Or if you prefer you can go with sour cream & light cream cheese.
Read Also: Bud’s Chicken And Seafood
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Cheesy, creamy, and all kinds of spicy! There’s a reason this buffalo chicken dip is affectionately known as crack chicken dip.
I thought I’d struck appetizer gold when I made this slow cooker cheesy hot corn dip. But then a batch of the best buffalo chicken dip came along and everything changed.
What makes a good appetizer? In my opinion, it should be easy, require easy-to-find ingredients, and contain lots of cheesy goodness. If you can prep it a day ahead and it’s served hot, even better.
This easy appetizer recipe checks all those boxes.
Pretty sure this easy chorizo cheese dip does too. No wonder I love that hot appetizer!
My favorite hack when making buffalo dip with chicken is using rotisserie chicken. Not only is it already cooked, but for some reason the flavor takes something like crack chicken dip way over the top.
So does the Frank’s RedHot sauce, but that’s a given.
When I say this is an easy dip recipe, I mean it.