Copycat Thai Lettuce Wraps
One of my favorite things to order when I’m at The Cheesecake Factory is their Thai Lettuce Wraps recipe. They’re super fresh and light, but still packed with fantastic flavor and an array of toppings and dipping sauces. And they’re typically large enough to eat as an entree. So when I had a reader request some lettuce wraps, I figured a copycat lettuce wrap recipe was in order!
Now, I made a few changes to my own tastes and for the purpose of simplicity. But what I ended up with was chicken lettuce wraps that are super delicious without all the guilt of unhealthy eating. With a delicious Asian-inspired flavor profile and a delicious, slightly spicy peanut sauce to drizzle on top, this is an easy make-ahead dinner for those busy summer nights that you can’t imagine cooking!
A Few More Tips To Make This Crunch Thai Peanut Salad
- use left over chicken or buy a rotisserie chicken from your super market
- use store bought shredded carrots
- substitute cooked shrimp for the chicken
- mix up the veggies and add what you have on hand. Zucchini, asparagus, broccoliskies the limit!
Need some help with this recipe? Check out this Thai Chicken Salad video here!
If you are looking for more recipes for rotisserie chickenI have a Pinterest board for that here!
You might also like my Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad . Fresh corn cut right off the cob, no need for cooking. Served with a delicious Honey Lime Vinaigrette!
To Crunch Easy Salads!
Thai Chicken Salad Meets Green Papaya
I first made this recipe when we were living in the Philippines, so I used a green papaya because I HAD ACCESS TO THESE THINGS. The semi-spicy, puckery punch is equal parts shocking and mesmerizing.
If you dont live in the tropics, heres what I want you to do:
Make a 60-second effort to locate a green papaya or green mango, which is a great substitution. Peel it and grate it, but dont taste it yet because its so sour and youre going to be ruffled. Just add it into the salad with all the other parts, and the whole thing will sing.
Whichever choose-your-own-adventure path you take, I really dont think youre going to be sad about this punchy, crunchy, super-fresh salad.
BRB gotta go take a salad dip.
Also Check: Best Recipe For Chicken Fajitas
Be Sure To Try These Other Delicious Recipes For Chicken Pasta From Your Favorite Restaurants And Our Readers And Friends
on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Cheesecake Factory Thai Chicken Pasta is by adrian8_8 and is used by permission under the Attribution 2.0 Generic Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Adrian. Great Picture. Photos may be representative of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
This Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing packs a ton flavor! We used store bought rotisserie chicken and crunchy veggiesbut this salad, its all about the dressing! And wait till you see how quickly it comes together!
This delicious recipe will have you falling in love with salads again! A creamy Thai style dressing the you mix up in your blender. Makes a big batchnothing worse than not having enough sauce!
Don’t Miss: Cooking Chicken Wings On The Grill
Discover Short Videos Related To Thai Chicken Salad Cheesecake Factory On Tiktok Explore The Latest Videos From Hashtags: #thaistylechickensalad #the: Cheesecake: Factory #theacheesecakefactory #thaichickensalad #thecheesecakefactory #cheese: Cake: Factory #cheescakefactorysalad #thacheesecakefactory #cheesecakefactorysaladhack #thecheesecakefactorylife
TikTok video from C.E.O Street food : “Chicken Thai salad @thecheesecakefactory in Yas mall. #salad #food#fyp #abudhabifood #abudhabifoodie #abudhabitiktok #uaefood #arabtiktok #uaefoodie”. Cheesecake Factory Abu Dhabi. original sound.
TikTok video from Brennan Gassaway : “Low Carb Dupe for Cheesecake Factory Thai Chicken Salad 10/10 Comment if you would try this! #salad #lowcarb #cheesecakefactory”. Follow for More Low Carb Recipes . original sound.
5K Likes, 31 Comments. TikTok video from The Salad Lab : “Cheesecake Factory Style Thai Chicken #salad #saladtiktok #thesaladlab #ferraricarano #fumeblanc”. Cheesecake Factory Style Thai Chicken | 2T peanut oil, 1t sesame oil 3T rice vinegar 1 lime juiced | Red serrano, 1 garlic crushed 1t coriander | …. original sound.
TikTok video from sareenhamamah : “THAI CHICKEN SALAD #fyp #recipe #yum #try #healthy #cleaneats #quickrecipes”. THAI CHICKEN SALADrecipe on instagram: @sareenhamamah. Aesthetic Girl.
TikTok video from Ana Juarez : “thai chicken salad #sos #PradaBucketChallenge #TargetHalloween #MakeItCinematic #CCF #thecheesecakefactory #cheff”. original sound.
What Is Napa Cabbage And Do I Have To Use It In This Recipe
- Napa cabbage is an asian variety of cabbagesuper simple! It has long crinkly leaves and softer texture than the head cabbage we are used to. Id describe it as a cross between romaine and head cabbage. You find it in the asian section of your produce department, usually right next to the bok choy.
- You can substitute any hearty lettuce, like iceberg or romaine.
Tip- When cutting your english cucs, use a spoon to remove the seeds. This will keep your salad nice and crunchy.
Also Check: Frozen Chicken Strips In Air Fryer
Cheesecake Factory Fried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1bag Mixed Greensfinely chopped
- 1can cooked Green Beanscut into 1-inch pieces
- Cheesecake Factory Black Pepper Dressing
- 10or more Breaded Chicken Tendersstore bought or homemade, cooked, cut into bite-sized or slightly larger pieces
- 1cupGrilled Corn Kernels
- 1cupGlazed Pecansstore bought or homemade
- 1cupHoney Mustardstore bought or homemade
- 1large ripe Tomatocut into small pieces
Tips For Making Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Don’t overcook the chicken! I use a package of chicken tenderloins with my Coconut Cilantro Lime Chicken marinade. Keep a close eye on the chicken while grilling and pull them from the grill just before they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees .
- You can serve the chicken warm and fresh off the grill or refrigerate and serve it cold- it tastes great either way.
- I like to make the Asian Cucumber Salad in advance so they cucumbers can marinate in the dressing. Be sure to slice the cucumbers nice and thin.
- If you don’t want a very messy eating experience, you can also chop all the ingredients and serve it as a salad.
Don’t Miss: Marinade For Chicken Thighs Grilled